Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

count on drill down dimension

Hi comm,

I m trying to count with a drill-down-dimension but i allways get wrong results.

I have a drilldown from order to orderposition to art_nr. I want to count the articles with a status unter 70.

So I thought about

count(if(status<70,art_nr))

when I use it I get the right results on orderlvl but on orderpositionlvl I get the same amount for both. For example I have 17 articles on order 1 and position 1. But 0 on order 1 position 2. but with this i get 17 on both positions.

Also thought about aggr but couldn't find something that works. Hope someone can help

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

using this:

aggr(count(if(status<69,art_nr)),ord_nr)

I get the right result on order and orderposition lvl but not on art_nr lvl!

cause when i drillt down to orderposition its right 1 has 17 and 2 has 0 articles.

But when i go into position 2 with 0 articles i see the same 17 articles from oderposition 1.

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to show the issue?

Not applicable
Author

Im sorry i cant give an example of my data away but here is a little table as an example

table 1 this is the ordertabel where i get the orders and theyre must have amoutn of articles

company | order | orderposition

1                 1          1

1                 1          2

2                 1          1

2                 2          1

and then we have table 2 and in there we find the articles which we got

company | order | art | orderposition1

1                  1     ab          1

1                  1     bc          1

1                  1     cd          1

1                  1     de          1

2                  1     gh          1

2                  2      jg          1

hope i got it right. and like u see there are 2 orderpositions for order 1 but only one has articles.

Not applicable
Author

Also worth noticing is that in table two u dont have order1 and position 2 cause there are no articles for it.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

using GetCurrentField() on the drill down dimension would be nice to use but is not available. is there any workaround so I can create a the count function specific for each lvl of the drilldown?