Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Madhab77
Contributor III
Contributor III

creating new fields

Hi All

I have the following input table and I need to have the second table as the output, could you please suggest any solution to achieve this. 

Madhab77_0-1609248126443.png

Thanks in Advance.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You mean like this, PFA

2020-12-29 16_27_26-QlikView x64 - [C__Users_ansam3_Documents_QS Community_QS_Comm_Help_M177142.qvw].png

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You mean like this, PFA

2020-12-29 16_27_26-QlikView x64 - [C__Users_ansam3_Documents_QS Community_QS_Comm_Help_M177142.qvw].png

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Madhab77
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for you suggestion. Unfortunately, it was not my exact expectation. Your solution gave value for all the months, but my requirement is that the value should be populated for all the months which are From Start_Date to End_Date.

Thanks Anil, for you effort, which you put in for me.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Change your initial post and update us to track, I see that your expectation is similar as per image? If you need full, You can simply use Sum(value)