Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
woshua5550
Creator III
Creator III

customized title in charts

Hi Community

this is a QlikSense native chart whose title is very limited,I can not have different font style in a line

微信截图_20171215184459.png

I need it to be more flexible, for example numbers in red color but others in black, "收入" in bold but others are not etc.

I think I have to achieve this by using extensions, can I invoke this native chart in js and just make a little change on title part?

what will the js code look like ? plz give some advice , thank you

6 Replies
woshua5550
Creator III
Creator III
Author

anyone can help with this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dave,

I don't think we can do that customization in the title of a chart. Instead, you could add a text box on top of the chart and make the colour and font changes there. Let me know if that was helpful. title.JPG

woshua5550
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you Adwitiya

It's helpful but still I need a extension solution to make them in one object 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dave, I'm not aware of an extension to customize chart titles. Is there a specific requirement for this? Because it shouldn't make a difference in the dashboard if you use the technique I suggested. The measures in the text box are dynamic and change according to filters.

woshua5550
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Adwitiya

I am going to embed my charts into web page using mashup, it will be perfect if I get only one object ID each chart. Your suggestion also works actually and can be plan B for me ,thanks Adwitiya

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, that would have been perfect. Hopefully they come up with this feature in future versions of Qlik Sense.

Please mark the answer as correct if it has helped you. We can close the thread then.