Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

date picker in qWidget showing Blank

Hi all,

swr

mto

I am using the date picker functionality of qWidget, when i opened in qlik sense server, it's working fine.

when i accessed the same app and sheet from our web application, the sheet is displaying well except the date-picker, the date-picker is blank.

It displaying the name of the extension, but not the text box where we select the date. I have attached the image.

qnot.png

In the image you can see the name given to the extension but not the date-picker.

FYI

I have checked in the browser console, no error is producing.

checked with the security rules it is having permissions of read,create and update.

I am not finding what may be the issue, please help on this.

Regards,

Pramod

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

mto

swr

jagan

Please help over this issue. It's killing my time. finding difficulty in debugging the issue.

Regards,

Pramod

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Kuma, let's see if swr‌ can take a look - I am not aware of how to troubleshoot this particular widget

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Michael . I am using Qlik sense 2.2 and would like to change the font size.
I am trying to use the qWidget. However, I am not authorized to download it.
Could you please give me pemission to download it?
Thanks for your help!

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Haikuo, I informed the owner to allow you to access the site. Let me know if you do not hear anything within the next day or so.

Please note that qWidget was the beta for an extension, that we know have incorporated into the product, known as Widget, so you might want to investigate that instead:

Qlik Sense 3.0 - Widget

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
parthakk
Creator II
Creator II

Hi All,

mto

swr

I am not able to download DatePicker from qwidget. I am getting error msg as shown in attachment. Kindly suggest how can i download it?

Regards,

Partha K