Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

do we have straight table in qliksense

hi ,

Kinldy Help Me ,can any one tell me do we have Straight table in qliksense.. either Any Extension for the same.

I m Using simple Either Dynamic table for Dimension and Measure but Problem is that all dimension show all value.

its not showing measures based value in there Column..

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Sort of. You can use Table object and add Dimensions and Measures to it, just like you use dimensions and expressions in a Straight Table in Qlikview.

but Problem is that all dimension show all value.

Can you explain what you mean?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

but Problem is that all dimension show all value. ( It Means Say example...

in Dimension i have a Date Field and expression have Sum(Sales)... so if i m taking Table object

it shows All Date like

DATE                       SALES

01/01/2015                      500

02/01/2015                        -

03/01/2015                      100

04/01/2015                      200

05/01/2015                       -

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Create a new dimension that looks for only dates that have sales against them.  I did this by creating a master dimension in the attached example and called it sales date.

SalesDate IF(AGGR(SUM(SALES),[DATE])>0,[DATE],NULL())

This excluded the dates that had no sales against them.

When I brought this into my table I unticked the show null values.  this hide the null dimension values from my view.

Regards

Andy

rubenmarin

Hi, in QlikView by default is checked the option to 'Supress zero values'

In Qlik Sense by default is checked the option to 'Show zero values', if you uncheck this null and zero values will disappear.

Not applicable
Author

But can any on tell me If i have More than 15 Dimension and Measure in Total.. its not showing value after 15 Column

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

You've lost me.  The solution I proposed meets your objective as described to remove dates with null sales values from a simple table.  Is this a new requirement?  if yes provide more detail (perhaps a screen shot) in a separate question and mark this question as closed if that has been answered.

Regards

Andy