This does not happends all the time. Sometimes yes other not. And sometimes it gives me this error mesage: Could not Reach http://localhost:4848/hub with error (-112).
One day it works properly and other I have to open and close until the message desapears.
Sometimes even when I change sheets inside an app the mesagge apears and I have to close Qlik.
The solution I found is to close Qlik when the mesagge disapears, then take out the app I am using in the documents/qlik/sense/app folder and rebbot Qlik. After this I close Qlik and put the app again in the documents/qlik/sense/app folder.
Normaly this works but sometimes I have to do it 3 or 4 times. As I have to present this to my boss I need it to work without this rare method I try.