Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ioannagr
Creator III
Creator III

execution failed execution finished without error

Hello everyone.

This weird thing happened. I have daily data from 1/1/2000 to today.

The same script once loaded all daily data (heavy tables) into qvds after 2 days, another  time it crashed around 2020 after 1,5 day of loading and at my last try it stopped around 2018 with the log saying just "Execution failed. Execution finished" and an aborted task in qmc. 

This is so weird; I changed NOTHING in the script.

I don't understand and i would very much appreciate possible causes, this is kind of urgent 😐

Thank you guys in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @ioannagr 

Thanks for posting your query.

Please find the below steps:

Please delete the corresponding file in the C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\TaskResults\ folder or the custom folder for QDS log files.

The file should be named something like: TaskResult_e6bcba42-95e4-4406-86e1-ac7caf4cb8ef.xml.

It should have a modified date similar to the "last execution" column for the freezed task.

Removing this file and restarting the service will fix the problem.

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Qlik Support

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @ioannagr 

Thanks for posting your query.

Please find the below steps:

Please delete the corresponding file in the C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\TaskResults\ folder or the custom folder for QDS log files.

The file should be named something like: TaskResult_e6bcba42-95e4-4406-86e1-ac7caf4cb8ef.xml.

It should have a modified date similar to the "last execution" column for the freezed task.

Removing this file and restarting the service will fix the problem.

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Qlik Support

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you go to the scheduler node where the task is failing in this log?

C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Engine\Trace\ServerName_System_Engine.txt

And, Help me If you receive any issue with "ExtendedException: Type '1013' thrown in file 'C:\Jws\engine-common-ws\src\AppObject\src\AppSerializer.cpp' in function '`anonymous-namespace'::AddScriptObject' on line '256'. Message: 'Unknown error' and additional debug info: 'Reload failed! AppScript is not yet available'"

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
TusharDev_Qlik
Creator II
Creator II

@PadmaPriya @Sonja_Bauernfeind 

what are the steps for QlikSense?

The above steps are applicable for Qlikview i believe.

itservices
Contributor
Contributor

Faced similar problem.
App (Section Access) reloading manually but "Execution Failed Execution Finished" while running through task.
Added 'INTERNAL\SA_SCHEDULER' to section access table and the task started running.

Section Access;
LOAD
'QLICKSENCESERVE\'&[USERID] AS [USERID],
Upper( [ACCESS]) as [ACCESS],
UPPER([PROJECT_ID]) as PROJECT_NAME
FROM TableName
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet2);
CONCATENATE
LOAD 'INTERNAL\SA_SCHEDULER' as USERID,
'ADMIN' as ACCESS,
'*' as PROJECT_NAME
Autogenerate 1;