cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenriquez
Contributor III
Contributor III

field event trigger to deselect individual field

Hi, can somebody know what function can I use to deselect individual field.

I created a select field with "x" button, Is there somebody know what function can I used to deselect every click of a selected. Below is the image sample field of custom extension I created.

sele.PNG

I'm now using the code of click function of app.clearAll but my requirements is to unselect individual value by clicking the "x" button.

Can anybody help me with the right code syntax for deselect individual? TIA.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
jenriquez
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hi is there anyone who knows how can I unselect the value using the x buttons? 

did someone know what is the right code for this, for the mean time I used the app.clearAll but can someone help me to unselect the value individual? 

I used onclick function in html below is my code

html += '<div class="bgShowtd"><span id="selectedvalue" class="no_selected '+lockUnlock+'" title="'+mySelectedFields[i].qField+'">'+currentFieldValues[y].qName+'<button id="btnSelected" onClick="(function(){var app = gQlik.currApp();app.clearAll();})();" class="btndelete lui-icon lui-icon--close"></button></span></div>';
marcus_sommer

You may not mandatory need to use the clear-method else you could try to reverse the select logic - at least if Sense behaved like View in which you could simply use as selection-call: =null().

- Marcus

jenriquez
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hi @marcus_sommer 

I'm new in qlik sense, did you know how can I use selection-call:=null on custom select extension field?

thanks. 

marcus_sommer

I don't have own experience with the Sense API and therefore I couldn't give a concrete suggestion. But you mentioned that you created a select-action with your buttons - if so just replace there select-value with the expression: =null().

- Marcus