cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
capriconuser
Creator
Creator

geo analytics map qliksense

I have this type of map .. there is different color points red , blue , green i want to connect green points with another and same for other colors.. i want to connect points with line how i should do this @Patric_Nordstrom help needed file is attached
6 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

capriconuser
Creator
Creator
Author

i dont have geo analytics installation in qliksense .. is this simple map or something else.. or we should purchase geo analytics extension ? @Patric_Nordstrom 

capriconuser
Creator
Creator
Author

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

The article is not specific to GeoAnalytics, the native Sense map chart line layer follows the same principle.

Check out the manual for more tips on how to use the line layer:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Map/l...

Thanks,

Patric

capriconuser
Creator
Creator
Author

will you please do it in my sense file .. and i think this is simple line layer.. where  as i want to connect dots according to the colors and also this is what i want 

I should have 2 filter lists, the start station and end station. Users should be able to click which station they wish to start, and which station to end, and subsequent route will display together with the fare (its already in the data)

@Patric_Nordstrom 

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Here's an example, see the attached app, to get the colors etc to work for the end points, load the point attributes one more time for the end points.

Screenshot_18.png

Thanks,

Patric