Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gkcchowdary
Creator
Creator

help me on below requirement?

Hi All,

I have table with fields ID and date and region and risks.

Some Id s not available in previous date and some id are available in current date.

using above date field divided into previous date and current date .

I have inline table

load * inline

risksselection,

newly links risks

de-linked risks

1)when user select newly linked risks(get field selection(risks=newly links risks)and  previous date and current date count the Id what are the id not available in previous date and available in current date

2)same way user select previous date and current date what are the Id s available  in previous date and not available in current date than count the ids.(de linked risks)

I am writing the below expression.

if(GetFieldSelections([Risks]) = ' Newly linked to Risks',

count(distinct{<[Date as at] = Date_as_at_Current,

ID = e({$<[Date as at] = Date_as_at_previous>}Id)>} ID))

I am not get exact value. Please tell me how to do this requirement.  

Ex:we have 4 months dates jan to apr.

if user select  previous date 10-feb-18  and  current date 23-apr-18 than count the id s.

compare only 10 feb and 23 apr .not in between dates.if user not select any dates showing the entire Id s.

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am just looking expression? Your expression wrong to me. May be try this?

if(GetFieldSelections([Risks]) = ' Newly linked to Risks', count(distinct{<[Date as at] = {"=[Date as at]=Date_as_at_Current"},

ID = e({$<[Date as at] = Date_as_at_previous>}Id ID)>} ID))

Or

if(Match([Risks]), ' Newly linked to Risks'), count(distinct{<[Date as at] = {"=[Date as at]=Date_as_at_Current"},

ID = e({$<[Date as at] = Date_as_at_previous>}Id ID)>} ID))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)