Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daisy1438
Contributor III
Contributor III

help on combo chart line set expression?

Hi 

I want create the below combo chart.in below chart attempt is dimension.  

daisy1438_0-1631624806176.png

For BAR i am writing the below expression and it working fine.please help me out line set expression.

Count({<Reference_date={'$(=max(Reference_date))'}>} Contract_ID)

LINE:In the orange line, we would the percentage for each attempt respect to the total of contracts, always referred to the most recent reference date (ex. if there are 10.000 contracts in total, for attempt 1 with 700 contracts, we would see 7% (700/10.000) etc).

How to write the set expression for line chart.

Thanks

Daisy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Or may be this

Count({<Reference_date = {"$(=max(Reference_date))"}>} Contract_ID)/Count({<Reference_date = {"$(=max(Reference_date))"}>} TOTAL Contract_ID)

Also, replaced single quotes with double quotes because using single quote used to work in the past, but with newer versions, it might not -> Quotes in Set Analysis change in behavior - "error in expression" or "incomplete visualization" or "... 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Daisy,

Try this:
Count({<Reference_date={'$(=max(Reference_date))'}>} Contract_ID)
/
Count( Total Contract_ID)

Jordy 

Work smarter, not harder
sunny_talwar

Or may be this

Count({<Reference_date = {"$(=max(Reference_date))"}>} Contract_ID)/Count({<Reference_date = {"$(=max(Reference_date))"}>} TOTAL Contract_ID)

Also, replaced single quotes with double quotes because using single quote used to work in the past, but with newer versions, it might not -> Quotes in Set Analysis change in behavior - "error in expression" or "incomplete visualization" or "...