Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Not applicable

hi everyone i want to learn qliksense can any one guide me how and where can i download the software and work on it

hi everyone i want to learn qliksense can any one guide me how and where can i download the software and work on it

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MVP
MVP

Re: hi everyone i want to learn qliksense can any one guide me how and where can i download the software and work on it

10 Replies
Not applicable

Re: hi everyone i want to learn qliksense can any one guide me how and where can i download the software and work on it

Check This one

MVP
MVP

Not applicable

thank u for the support and one more thing where can i download the developer guide and how will be the future of qliksense

thanks in advance

Not applicable

which one

MVP
MVP

HI,

Check this link

New to Qlik Sense

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable

can i choose qliksense as my career

MVP
MVP

Hi,

You have very good career in Qlikview and Qliksense.  It is one of the leading BI tools in industry.

Regards,

Jagan.

paul_scotchford
Valued Contributor

Hi

I will be releasing a QlikSense Online tutorial series in mid May, just putting the finishing touches to it

now.

Paul

awari provides business intelligence and analytics