Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marwen_garwachi
Creator II
Creator II

hide "work" stream for users

Hi,

Is there a way to hide work Stream for all users except admins on Qlik Sense ?

In fact, i don't want users to see apps still not published. And for now every one can see the apps in my work stream.

Thanks for your help !

Regrads,

Marwen

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marwen,

My Work shows only your own unpublished application, not everyone can see it.

Regards,

Michael

marwen_garwachi
Creator II
Creator II
Author

This is not the case for me, I may have had to touch something in the safety rules? If not how to correct the shot?

Regards,

Marwen

manojkvrajan
Luminary
Luminary

Hi Marwen,

I experience the same issue. Any luck with it?

Thanks,

Manoj

marwen_garwachi
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

The problem was provoqued by a rule that i've created... I've just deleted the rule and the proble^ was resolved.

So tryto find the rule that you've created and delete it or findthe wrong params.

I hope it will help you. Good luck

Marwen

intergnek
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello Marwen,

It's simple. Create a user group, or ou properties. So assign the properties to each user. Next, create Stream that relate to a user property or group. You will be able to better control the publication of your applications.

rittermd
Master
Master

There is an existing security rule that controls that.  I ran into this about a year ago and unfortunately can't remember which rule it is.

By default only the user can see their own Work area.  But if you change this rule it will allow you to see all apps in all of the Work areas in your work area. 

So don't change that rule or create a rule that will override that rule.

Also, don't ever change a rule that comes with QS.  Always disable the original one and create a new one that replaces it.  Name the new rule in a way that it is obvious that it is a custom rule and you might also want to create a Custom Rule tag.