Not applicable

hide row pivot table

How do I hide a row in a PivotTable. For example:

I have a table with a dimension and a measure

Dimension      Measure

A                         10

B                         50

C                         45

I would like to hide the size equal to 'B'.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Qlik Sense's alternative to 'Suppress When Value Is Null' is 'Show null values' under the dimension section

Capture.PNG

I guess to remove nulls, try unchecking this

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

sunny_talwar

You can either use set analysis in your Measure or calculated dimension to restrict data.

Expression-> Assuming you are using Sum(Measure), you can change it to Sum({<Dimension -= {'B'}>} Measure)

Calculated Dimension -> If(not Match(Dimension, 'B'), Dimension) and select 'Suppress When Value Is Null' option on the dimension tab of the chart properties

Set Analysis method is ideally a better approach but will have to be implemented to all the rows. So if you have a lot of expressions, you can consider using Calculated Dimension.

Capture.PNG

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Thiago,

Sunny's reply will work in Qliksense as well.

Not applicable
Author

But I can implement this example in PivotTable QlikSense? For I have not found the 'Suppress When Value Is Null' option but table properties.

Not applicable
Author

I found the 'Suppress When Value Is Null' option in the PivotTable properties in Qlik Sense

sunny_talwar

Did you find it or no?

Not applicable
Author

You know inform the PivotTable Qlik Sense possesses the option 'Suppress When Value Is Null'?

sunny_talwar

Qlik Sense's alternative to 'Suppress When Value Is Null' is 'Show null values' under the dimension section

Capture.PNG

I guess to remove nulls, try unchecking this

mansoorsheraz
Creator
Creator

Hi, I have a similar situation but when I do this it removes the complete top group. The detail question is posted here :
https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Selective-Dimensions-in-Pivot-Table/m-p/2031109

Any help is appreciated.