Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
konidena
Creator
Creator

how to aggregate each weekly sum value in qlik sense KPI

Hi Team,

I am facing the issue in getting the total amount in KPI by using the Day wise amount measure.

We have the BudgetAmount, Budget Year, BudgetMonth. All my budget amount is given by monthly. 

I am creating NumberofCalendarDays in Each month and dividing the Budget amount with the numberofcalendardays to get the daily amount. 

I have the calendar fields "day, weekstart, weekend,Month, Year". In my application week has to start at Sunday and Week should end at Saturday.

BudgetFact is connected to Master calendar by using MonthYear. 

Issue: I have created DaysInWeek column in Calendar so that i can get the number of days in each week.

Created the table with dimension Weekend and Measure as Sum(BudgetAmountByDay)*Max(DaysInWeek). This is giving me correct result and the total is matching to the monthly budget Amount.

But, if I use the same expression in KPI it is not giving the amount which is equal to monthly total. 

In what way, we need to achieve this. please tell me if you have any idea on KPI expression. 

Note: Each month has different budget and when year is selected, the KPI should show the yearly amount by summing app the daily amount in KPI.

Regards

Srinivas

Labels (1)
0 Replies