Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to bring current selection to other sheet in Single Configurator.

Hi All, I'm developing an ASP webpage and embed Qlik sheet using iframe with single configurator URL. I have a problem when bring the current selection to other sheet which is another single configurator URL. I understand that Single Configurator can set default selection by passing some URL parameters. But the problem is, i didn't know which element or data that user have clicked.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Dicky,

I am assimung that you are embedding an I frame into your Web page. If so, then you don't have to implicitly move selections if the Iframe objects belong to the same app. The selections are automatically carried forward for every individual user.

Thanks and Regards,

Sangram Reddy.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Dicky,

I am assimung that you are embedding an I frame into your Web page. If so, then you don't have to implicitly move selections if the Iframe objects belong to the same app. The selections are automatically carried forward for every individual user.

Thanks and Regards,

Sangram Reddy.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram, Thanks for your advice. It actually work after i remove the Single Configurator URL Parameter "&select=clearall".

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Glad it helped!