Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

how to color map Bubble in Qlik Sense ?

Hi All,

Attached Sample Application with Sample Map I wanted to give color for bubble company wise like A1 => Red , A2= Blue,A3=Yellow

like this is any one implemented in QLik Sense ?

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
5 Replies
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Hi! Check the attached file.

Capture.PNG

However, you have the same longitude and latitude for several locations that belong to different companies. Pune and Aliabad for example belong to A1 and A2 respectively and have the exact same location, meaning that only one colored point will be shown if you select both locations at the same time.

vizmind.eu
vikasmahajan
Author

thanks  i will check and mark correct

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
vikasmahajan
Author

I have check this actually this is not what i am looking for i wanted to give custom colors to bubbles

like a1->Red , a2->Yellow  any thing color which i can define

Vikas

vikasmahajan
Author

I have used http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/57f6006e4d63b245095d2347  

Color styler extension but I am getting error  Please find attached screen short for the same.

I am using free qlik sense desktop version latest 3,.2

Qlik Branch

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

This is what I did using master dimension and assigning colors to A1, A2, A3, and A4. You can use any hex color you want. However, this functionality is not available in 3.2. I recommend that you upgrade your QS to the latest version.

You could also try using color by expression.

vizmind.eu