Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trishita
Creator III
Creator III

how to create a pie chart with the following data?

I want to share Percentage for  the value of HPK for source HPPD  and HPPI-K using the below columns in the pie chart.Also I dont want to use selection on Pensionseinrichtung every time i create a chart as i have to create the chart for other values as well..Hence i created the column Sum({$<Pensionseinrichtung = {'HPK'}>} [HPV Buchwert])/[HPV Buchwert D]. When I am trying to generate, the pie chart is not getting generated showing invalid valuespiehpk.JPG

Labels (4)
2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

One reason to why you get invalid values is the handling of [HPV Buchwert D]. By selection 'HPK' in the datamodel you reduce the values available for [HPV Buchwert D], but in your expression you dont.

If you are expection only one value for [HPV Buchwert D] you cound try the following expression:

Sum({$<Pensionseinrichtung = {'HPK'}>} [HPV Buchwert])
/
only({$<Pensionseinrichtung = {'HPK'}>}[HPV Buchwert D])
trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I modified the chart with your help. But the problem I am facing is that i cant show the other shares in pie chart which does not contain the share of HPK in my pie.But that is visible in my table chart.The code i used for pie chart generation is: 

Sum({$<Pensionseinrichtung = {'HPK'}>} [HPV Buchwert])
/
only(Sum(Total{$<Pensionseinrichtung = {'HPK'},Stichtag_HPV = {'31.12.2018'}>}[HPV Buchwert])).I plotted this vs Source Kasse. I also want to show the remaining percentage as others for eg (100-(1.94+5.09)=92%) in my pie chart

pie chart.JPG