Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sahilmahajan7
Contributor
Contributor

how to create combo chart?

help.png

I want to make a combo chart where in i can calculate the percentage inc and dec month on month how do i also include that.

4 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

you need another expression for combo chart can you share the app or the output expecting

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Hi Sahil, welcome to Qlik Community!

Please try to summarize your question in your question title, to get more community members to read your question. I changed your title in this case to better match your question.

I often find a lot of good tutorial videos on Youtube. My suggestion is that you look for videos on Qlik Sense Combo Chart to get insights on how to get started on this chart type.

sahilmahajan7
Contributor
Contributor
Author

ok please tell me one thing.

There is a path from which i am uploading the data and creating a dashboard and then i am sharing the qvf file with the management.

Now suppose if the management has a different path but the data is same and he appends the additional data can he load the data from different source or should he always have the same data source from which the dashboard was built.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

If you want to colaborate then you need to be working on a shared environent either server edition or cloud where shared data connections can be established.

If you are all using desktop version then you need to send across the data so he can reload it in their own version with their own additional data.

Regards

Andy