Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to create special chart

Left range data is original data, I want to create special stack chart as below, how to do it?

1111.jpg

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You can use a Bar Chart, and then add a second dimension. You should see a "grouped" bar chart, which shows two bars side by side for each X-axis value.

After you add the second dimension, you just have to enable the Stacked bar option in the Presentation tab in the right pane (object properties).

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Xinke - I assume this is for Qlik Sense? If so, please see attached example (.qvf file) of what Borja has described:

• Copy the .qvf file to C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh your app

Note I also added a Pivot Table object under the chart to display the table - like you have presented in your screenshot.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

@mto  , thanks for your excellent support.

Maybe I don't express my accurate issue, I create a new sample file to show what's my issue.

I want to calculate the stock balance, so I should calculate the data from first day to the last day of the dimension value.

Please refer to the attached excel file. thanks.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi xinke - I believe you mean cumulative?

Like this:

See attached example

Copy the .qvf file to C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop (F5)

You would do this using the rangesum() and above() functions as in:

rangesum(above(Sum(amount),0,12))

Look up rangesum() here

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik