Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to fix the certificate error issue in qlik sense

hi,

I am getting a certificate error message while opening both hub and qmc from a different computer.

this error message doesn't exist in my qlik sense server. both qmc and hub are working fine without any error message in server.

but the problem exist when an user browsing the hub or qmc from their syster,

can you please help me with the required steps to fix it for both single node and multi node installation.

please see the attached error message.

Regards

Prasanta

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi Prasanta,

By default, the Qlik Sense proxy is installed and configured using SSL, and uses a default untrusted or unsigned certificate. You may receive a notification about the certificate or connection not being trusted, this message will vary with each browser. This is normal, just select either accept, understand, install, or trust the certificate and choose to continue to “this site”. You may need to Add and/or Confirm the certificate in other browsers. You may have to perform this action twice.

As a post installation step, you can choose to enable HTTP and deactivate HTTPS in the Qlik Management Console Proxy settings, OR install your own trusted certificate. Refer to the Help Site documentation (http://help.qlik.com/ ) at the following topic location to learn more: Administering Qlik Sense > Managing a Qlik Sense site > Configuring Qlik Sense > Configuring security > Changing proxy certificate

Regards,

Gopal