Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manish
Creator
Creator

how to select the data based on dimensions and set analysis modifers

Hi All

I have a line chart with Dimension as : Date and expression as Sum({<[Internal-External]={'Internal'}>}Sales).

Is it possible in qlik sense that when user select an expression value in the line chart (Say suppose 2000$ which is coming against dimension value 28th Jun 2022) then user should automatically moved to Raw data sheet with following filters applied so that he/she can get the underline data for the value they have selected on the line chart (in this ex. 2000$)?

Filters to be applied : Date : 28th Jun 2022 and [Internal-External]: 'Internal'

Many thanks

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

As far as I know, this is not possible for two reasons:

1) There's no way to trigger a sheet change by clicking a specific value within a line chart

2) Clicking a value will select the associated dimensions, not additional filters contained within an expression's set analysis

You could perhaps work around this by adding a button to perform both actions - selecting "Internal" and changing sheets - which the user would click after making a selection within the chart.

Manish
Creator
Creator
Author

Agree, I was also of the same opinion but thought of checking with the wider Qlik sense developer group.

many thanks for your reply.