Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laxmanqlik
Creator II
Creator II

if i have to get report between start date and end date, what function do i need to use??

if i have to get report between start date and end date, what function do i need to use??

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not sure, but may be this is what you are looking for? Selecting Arbitrary Date Ranges

laxmanqlik
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thank you Sunny,

it use very use full but i need in qlik sense.

isaaclin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello  there are multiple ways to do it, the first in my mind is using filter pane.

what you need to do is, put your date field in your filter pane, and then select your date range in the filter, for example, if you want to show Jan 01-03's result, you highlight these three dates in the filter.

01/01/2016

01/02/2016

01/03/2016

then do export to your report.

I tested on my Qlik sense, it worked.

Another way is to use variable define your start and end date, then apply the variable in every expression in your sheet

thanks

simotrab
Creator III
Creator III

Not completely sure of having understand your question, but if you need a data range picker here something useful:

Qlik Branch

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Laxman,

Make use of variables in your set analysis statement and you will be able to acheive what you are looking for. Just update the variables using a qWidget or a custom extesnion. You can even make use of an input box which I have hosted on Qlikbranch:Qlik Branch

Thanks,

Sangram.

laxmanqlik
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi Sangram,

i have gone through your popup concepts.

it was very helpful.

now my client is asking me for a popup (reminder kind of popup) has to to be seen whenever he opens  the app.

can you help to get out of it.

Thank you