Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

ignore all selections in specified tables

Hello

I'm working in Qlik Sense

I have an expression in which I want to ignore the selections made on the columns of some tables as follows:

Sum({$<$(=Concat({1<$Table = {'CUSTOMER','PRODUCT','SALESMAN','PRODUCT_CATEGORY','WAREHOUSE'}>} distinct '[' & $Field & ']=',',')),TrxType = {'Supplier Balances'},MONTH_YEAR, YEAR=,QUARTER=,MONTH=,WEEK=,DAY=,PERIOD_DATE={">=$(vDPO_Min_Date) <=$(vDPO_Max_Date)"}>} ValueUSD * (-1))

However this is not working

when I put this in text box I get the column names without "_":

Concat({1<$Table = {'CUSTOMER','PRODUCT','SALESMAN','PRODUCT_CATEGORY','WAREHOUSE'}>} distinct '[' & $Field & ']=',',')

one column is called PRODUCT_TEMPLATE_NAME

in the text box I see [PRODUCTTEMPLATENAME]

Please advise

I can walk on water when it freezes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ali,

Please find the screen shot of a sample app for your condition. Please let me know if that is what you are looking for :

From the above screen shot I have a table Comm_Per5 and I have metrics Actual 2015 in the table.

The metric doesn't change even though you select any value from the table and the expression I have used is

sum({<[Comm_Per 5] = {*}>}SumOfBudget_Amount )/1000000

and if you want to exclude only certain values from the table below is the expression for the metrics here is excluded Actuarial from the table:

sum({<[Comm_Per 5] = E({<[Comm_Per 5]={"Actuarial"}>})>} SumOfBudget_Amount )/1000000

Thanks

Chandra

marcus_sommer

For me it worked also with fields which contain an underline char like it should - whereby my test is in qlikview, if it's not working so in sense then is it a bug:

- Marcus