vipria
Contributor II
Contributor II

independence filtering

Hello Qlik community,

could you help me please,

i have this kind of dataset ,

vipria_0-1675940544136.png

i want to make the sum of the ordered quantity "quantité commandée" for a given List of Material.

The context is that we have different date of consumption for a same material and we want to identify particular material for a given range of date.

So if we filter on the date to identify the particular material , we have this,

vipria_1-1675941032094.png

Then i get my desired list of material but i lose the rows (the date) where i had the information for the orders and the quantity ordered.

One solution would be to use a set analysis like this:

sum({$ <date>} quantité commandée)

But if i do like this, i will make the sum on all the material and not on my filtered list

So i want a solution to make the sum of the quantiy only for the material filtered by a given date

Labels (3)
2 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

sounds like your issue is how you've modelled your data.  Look to your associations and see whats causing your data to be excluded from your expected result. 

vipria
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

For business reasons the data has been modelled like it.

A solution for me would be to have an automatic filter on the Material which filter all the material available regarding the filter on the date.

This would solve my problem.

For example, a user select a time range on the date and get this kind of list.

vipria_0-1676227396950.png

Is it possible to create an automatic filter which will select all the material available after the filter on the date in order to keep this list and get this.

vipria_2-1676227786986.png

vipria_1-1676227744190.png