Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markusblaut
Contributor III
Contributor III

labeling of a dimension

Dear all,

does anyone know a opportunity to make the lettering of the dimension bigger and/or more dark 

qlikquestion.PNG

Thank you!

Best Markus

3 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Markus,

This is not possible with the current Bar chart from Qlik. But you can use the Vizlib Extension Bar chart. Add your dimension and measure and go to Appearance:2019-03-19 17_54_26-.png

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
markusblaut
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Jordy,

thank you for answering. Unfortunately we do not have this extension in our company. Any other idea or can I just download Vizlib for myself and use it? Or is there maybe a Qlik update coming with those features.

Many thanks

Best

markus

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Markus,

Do you use a Qlik Sense Desktop version? Then you can go to the following path: C:\Users\{Your user name}\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions

Download the Vizlib extension for the bar chart (you need to register for an account): https://www.vizlib.com/barchart/

You will get a zipped file that you will need to unpack in the folder above. Close Qlik Sense and restart and you will see underneath Custom Objects (in front-end) a tab called Vizlib with the extension you just downloaded.

If you use Qlik Sense Enterprise, they also need to be installed, you can use them up to 5 people for free, for more user you need a subscription. You will get a lot of other extensions besides the bar chart that are worth working with. If you're interested in this, just send me a PM.

Jordy
Climber

Work smarter, not harder