Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

last seven days data in line chart

Hi every one i have a expression which gives me the percentage of the active customers of the total customers.I want to visualize the same for last seven days.Can any one help me what to add to the expression to make that possible.The Expression is given below.

(Count({$<Date={'>=$(=Date(Max(Date)-30))'},Country=P(Country),ClientStatus={0}>}distinct ClientNumber))/(Sum({$<ClientStatus = {0}>} Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Count({1<Country=p(Country)>} Distinct Reg_ClientNumber),0,RowNo())),DataWeekNo)))

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Where you trying to do this? Can you provide some context or a sample?

Not applicable
Author

i am trying to make a line chart which will reflect the total number of active customers of the total number of registered members.And I want to show this for last seven days result in a single linechart

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Arindam,

Create variables to replicate the below two things MaxDATE and MaxDATE-6

(Count({$<Date={">=(MaxDATE-6)<=(MaxDATE)"},Country=P(Country),ClientStatus={0}>}distinct ClientNumber))/(Sum({$<ClientStatus = {0}>} Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Count({1<Country=p(Country)>} Distinct Reg_ClientNumber),0,RowNo())),DataWeekNo)))

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Then you need add a calculated dimension a below

=if(Date>= maxdate-6 or date<=maxdate, Date)

And then Check Suppress when value is null

Vineeth Pujari
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Arindam,

Have you found the solution you were looking for? or can you post a sample ?

Vineeth Pujari
Not applicable
Author

hi Vineeth

No I have not found the solution yet .I think since I have already added date once in the set analysis I am not able to use it again to visualise the last seven days