Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Not applicable

last seven days data in line chart

Hi every one i have a expression which gives me the percentage of the active customers of the total customers.I want to visualize the same for last seven days.Can any one help me what to add to the expression to make that possible.The Expression is given below.

(Count({$<Date={'>=$(=Date(Max(Date)-30))'},Country=P(Country),ClientStatus={0}>}distinct ClientNumber))/(Sum({$<ClientStatus = {0}>} Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Count({1<Country=p(Country)>} Distinct Reg_ClientNumber),0,RowNo())),DataWeekNo)))

6 Replies

Re: last seven days data in line chart

Where you trying to do this? Can you provide some context or a sample?

Not applicable

i am trying to make a line chart which will reflect the total number of active customers of the total number of registered members.And I want to show this for last seven days result in a single linechart

vinieme12
Esteemed Contributor II

Hi Arindam,

Create variables to replicate the below two things MaxDATE and MaxDATE-6

(Count({$<Date={">=(MaxDATE-6)<=(MaxDATE)"},Country=P(Country),ClientStatus={0}>}distinct ClientNumber))/(Sum({$<ClientStatus = {0}>} Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Count({1<Country=p(Country)>} Distinct Reg_ClientNumber),0,RowNo())),DataWeekNo)))

vinieme12
Esteemed Contributor II

Then you need add a calculated dimension a below

=if(Date>= maxdate-6 or date<=maxdate, Date)

And then Check Suppress when value is null

vinieme12
Esteemed Contributor II

Hi Arindam,

Have you found the solution you were looking for? or can you post a sample ?

Not applicable

hi Vineeth

No I have not found the solution yet .I think since I have already added date once in the set analysis I am not able to use it again to visualise the last seven days

Community Browser