cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fmazzarelli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

license qlik sense

I use qlik sense desktop (personal version) .

Let me know if I can transfer or acquire projects in total freedom or there are constraints that make it unusable after xxx passages projects created ?

Thanks

Fabio M.

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Fabio,

You can freely import your Qlik Sense Desktop apps (.qvf) files to the Qlik Sense Cloud, send them over to another person using Qlik Sense Desktop, or import them into a licenses version of the Qlik Sense Enterprise server. There aren't any restrictions. Qlik Sense Desktop is a free to use tool for individual business or personal use.

You may want to check out this video too: Qlik Sense Desktop - Sharing Apps (video)

Or this: Welcome to the Qlik Sense Cloud Forum - video on using Qlik Sense Cloud.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
fmazzarelli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi

I want to clarify that Qlik is a great program .0

I would not like my previous post had been misinterpreted .

But I insist on the concept of being able to move the app from one person to another as Qlik View (personal edition)  after five transfers was unusable and had to reinstall it .

On this point, could you confirm the freedom to convey the app between several people who use Qlik Sense Desktop (personal edition)?

Bye for now

Fabio M.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

‌hello Fabio,

Yes you can freely share these apps without any restrictions to other desktop users.

please mark the appropriate responses as correct or helpful so our community members know that your question has been answered.

Regards,

Mike T

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik