Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

linking of charts in KPI

Hi,

I have multiple fields like opened,closed in my database.I have taken a KPI of these fields. Now i want that whenevr I click on the particular kpi ,it links me to the sheet where it shows me the corresponding emails of opened.that should be dynamic. 

Thanks.

4 Replies
brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi

With the KPI object in QlikSense you can link your KPI to a particular sheet :

Bruno

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply.

But I want to link the sheets dynamically.Like if I click on opened then it will redirect me to all the emails of opened.the emails were not present before.But when I clicked on opened it automatically redirects me.

brunobertels
Master
Master

OK not sure to understand want you want to achieve exactly.

May you can share a sample of your app or discribe more precisely want you want.

have a look to this extension also , that could be an alternative to simple Kpi

It's allow you to navigate between sheet and before to navigate to select an action :

selectbookmark etc

http://branch.qlik.com/projects/showthread.php?647-Sheet-Navigation-Actions-for-Qlik-Sense&highlight...

bruno

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

If you follow the above example to click on a KPI object showing a measure for OPENED, you can have it take you to a sheet which gives details about 'OPENED'.

You can't pass a filter this way but there is nothing to stop you from putting a hard coded filter on the objects on the OPENED sheet.

Instead of count(ticket)  you could have   count(  {<Status={'Opened'}>}  ticket)  ...where Status is  a field in your data model and 'Opened' is a value that limits the count to just the Open tickets.

You'd have to duplicate the sheet and change the expressions for each tab .  Not sure if that is dynamic enough ?