Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

load speed

hello

i am a beginner.

i have some fact tables and some dimensions that are shared between these facts.for example i have an inventory fact and a sales fact that they have date,product and ... dimensions in common.

as i load one of them with all of its dimension there is no problem, but when i try just one of the measures of two fact table with just one dimension in common, the speed decreases to zero and makes me to restart the computer. i know ram capacity is important but how much? i want to know if there is any point about construction of tables or their shared dimensions that should be applied?

thanks

mana

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

This document will give you a good starting point for how you should be structuring your data model to optimise performance with Qlik View or Sense.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vikasmahajan

Please Go through this post Re: Performace of Qlikview on a new server

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
vikasmahajan

Also try to install this QlikView Application: System Monitor v5.1.20

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

This document will give you a good starting point for how you should be structuring your data model to optimise performance with Qlik View or Sense.

Not applicable
Author

sorry that i was absent here. i am going to study the file you have sent me.

thanks