Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayati_shrivast
Contributor III
Contributor III

mini bar chart not showing

Hi All,

I am using following expression for creating a mini bar chart in the table for my duration field which is in the format hh:mm:ss

repeat('█',

rangemax(rangemin( sum(duration_field), 10),0)

)

but I getting sum as 0, due to which the bar is not appearing.

kindly help.

4 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Did you check to make sure that Sum(duration_field) is a number between 0 and 10?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
jayati_shrivast
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Under text object i took sum(duration_field) and change its format to number, and I am getting sum as 14. and in duration format sum is coming as 340:32:33 in text object , but when I am using sum function along with rangemax and min in the table, there under TOTALS the sum is coming as 0, because of which graph are not appearing .

i have a table with 2 field as

duration_field       duration with bar(function used here as shown above)

total 340:32:33      total 0

00:00:00

00:00:18                    -

and so on....

against 00:00:18, i need to represent this particular time  in the form of mini graph

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You should get a repeat of 10. Your syntax looks OK. Try the expression

=rangemax(rangemin( sum(duration_field), 10),0)

in the table in question.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
jayati_shrivast
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I applied this function , with this I am getting the sum, but if I am applying repeat function along with this in order to show the graph, I am not getting the display of graph and under totals in table sum is coming as 0