Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Uploads getting stuck in the virus scanner. We are investigating.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

mini bar chart not showing

Hi All,

I am using following expression for creating a mini bar chart in the table for my duration field which is in the format hh:mm:ss

repeat('█',

rangemax(rangemin( sum(duration_field), 10),0)

)

but I getting sum as 0, due to which the bar is not appearing.

kindly help.

4 Replies
Highlighted

Did you check to make sure that Sum(duration_field) is a number between 0 and 10?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

Under text object i took sum(duration_field) and change its format to number, and I am getting sum as 14. and in duration format sum is coming as 340:32:33 in text object , but when I am using sum function along with rangemax and min in the table, there under TOTALS the sum is coming as 0, because of which graph are not appearing .

i have a table with 2 field as

duration_field       duration with bar(function used here as shown above)

total 340:32:33      total 0

00:00:00

00:00:18                    -

and so on....

against 00:00:18, i need to represent this particular time  in the form of mini graph

Highlighted

You should get a repeat of 10. Your syntax looks OK. Try the expression

=rangemax(rangemin( sum(duration_field), 10),0)

in the table in question.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

I applied this function , with this I am getting the sum, but if I am applying repeat function along with this in order to show the graph, I am not getting the display of graph and under totals in table sum is coming as 0