Did you mean: 
abubakarsiddiq7
Contributor III
Contributor III

need help on if condition

hi 

need help on the below requirement

i have an expression like 

=if((sum(X)-sum(Y))/sum(Y)>0,num(((sum(X)-sum(Y)/sum(Y)),'▲ ##.0%'),num(((sum(X)-sum(Y))/sum(Y)),'▼ ##.0%'))

this exp working fine but i need to show the symbols based on calculated expression in qlik sense

i need to show the value and  up arrow and down arrow symbols based on calculation also differentiate the values and symbols with  color  (qlik sense Requirement ).

6 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Do you mean that the up/down arrows are working with your formula but you need the right coloring?

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
abubakarsiddiq7
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hi,

when i use chr () function i can see value and symbols but i can't use conditional colors .

i am implementing this in KPI Object (Qlik sense )

abubakarsiddiq7
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

yes

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

You can use the coloring part for the segments. Insert your formula, with maybe some changes, in the fx. See the image.

2019-06-21 08_30_36-.png

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
abubakarsiddiq7
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

if i am using chr() function or any symbol conditional color option is disable so i am trying to implement the above if condition .

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

But if you switch of the library colors it should be possible to get the segments. If you both turn them on, you will get the message saying: 'Segment colors from a master measure are only applied if segment limits are based on fixed values.'

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder