cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pablomind
Creator
Creator

networkdays ignoring a filter?

Hello, I have a question it is possible to make this formula not affected by the filter TIMEOFF?

networkdays(min(FTE_Calendar.StartDate), max(FTE_Calendar.EndDate),$(vHoliday2))

Regards,

Pablo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be like this:

NetWorkDays(Min({<TIMEOFF>}FTE_Calendar.StartDate), Max({<TIMEOFF>}FTE_Calendar.EndDate),$(vHoliday2))

Do you have expression or hardcoded dates with vHoliday2? If it is an expression, you will need to add set analysis to ignore TIMEOFF there also

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be like this:

NetWorkDays(Min({<TIMEOFF>}FTE_Calendar.StartDate), Max({<TIMEOFF>}FTE_Calendar.EndDate),$(vHoliday2))

Do you have expression or hardcoded dates with vHoliday2? If it is an expression, you will need to add set analysis to ignore TIMEOFF there also

pablomind
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you very much! This really help me, another question what if I have a Date dimension (AssignmentTimephasedDataSet.Month_Year) in a chart and want to avoid the same filter is that possible?

sunny_talwar

Not sure I complete follow you? Would you be able to try and re-explain it for me?

pablomind
Creator
Creator
Author

I have the dimension Month Year in a barchart would it be possible to avoid the filter TIMEOFF for that dimension. I already tried avoiding it with the set analysis expression but doesnt work. Any suggestion?