Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
pablomind
New Contributor III

networkdays ignoring a filter?

Hello, I have a question it is possible to make this formula not affected by the filter TIMEOFF?

networkdays(min(FTE_Calendar.StartDate), max(FTE_Calendar.EndDate),$(vHoliday2))

Regards,

Pablo

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: networkdays ignoring a filter?

May be like this:

NetWorkDays(Min({<TIMEOFF>}FTE_Calendar.StartDate), Max({<TIMEOFF>}FTE_Calendar.EndDate),$(vHoliday2))

Do you have expression or hardcoded dates with vHoliday2? If it is an expression, you will need to add set analysis to ignore TIMEOFF there also

4 Replies

May be like this:

NetWorkDays(Min({<TIMEOFF>}FTE_Calendar.StartDate), Max({<TIMEOFF>}FTE_Calendar.EndDate),$(vHoliday2))

Do you have expression or hardcoded dates with vHoliday2? If it is an expression, you will need to add set analysis to ignore TIMEOFF there also

pablomind
New Contributor III

Thank you very much! This really help me, another question what if I have a Date dimension (AssignmentTimephasedDataSet.Month_Year) in a chart and want to avoid the same filter is that possible?

Not sure I complete follow you? Would you be able to try and re-explain it for me?

pablomind
New Contributor III

I have the dimension Month Year in a barchart would it be possible to avoid the filter TIMEOFF for that dimension. I already tried avoiding it with the set analysis expression but doesnt work. Any suggestion?