Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akina0929
Creator
Creator

not appearing values on stacked bar chart?

Hi,

I have created stacked bar chart for sales and profit I have checked the option values on data points for both expressions but it showing values for sales only not showing for profit how can we show please help me.

Thanking you,

Anji

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

for profit your values are too less as compare to sales and there is no space to display that values inside stacked bar...

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

There is simply not enough room to put vertical value there.

If you uncheck "vertical", or make font smaller, or chart bigger then it will apear in each segment

see screenshots below

1.png

2.png

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.