Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srini
Creator
Creator

number formatting error for only particular row>not working

Hi Friends,

I would like to change the formatting of my table row(only one row). 

I have tried this expression but which is not giving me the desired formatting. 

=if(Control='GMT Compliance(%)',Num(sum(ConMeasure),'00.00%'),Num( sum(ConMeasure) ,'00.00') )

am I wrong any where? 

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If condition holds long, Please post full expression. Can you try this way?

=if(Control='GMT Compliance(%)',Num(sum(ConMeasure),'#.#0%'),Num( sum(ConMeasure) ,'#.#0') )

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

7 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Expression looks okay. Now, you have to explain the context in more detail (may be with a sample app) so that we can help.
bhargav_bhat
Creator II
Creator II

Change the Number formatting to 'Measure Expression' in expression editor

Regards,
Bhargav
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Bhargav, you probably meant 'Expression Default' ?
bhargav_bhat
Creator II
Creator II

Capture.PNGIn Expression editor

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If condition holds long, Please post full expression. Can you try this way?

=if(Control='GMT Compliance(%)',Num(sum(ConMeasure),'#.#0%'),Num( sum(ConMeasure) ,'#.#0') )

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Bhargav,

Yeah, I make this mistake often to not check the section where the thread is posted (qlik sense) and by default thinking of qlikview. 😋

srini
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Bargav,

=if(Control='GMT Compliance' or Control='Clarity Timesheet Compliance
(%)' ,Num(sum(ConMeasure),'#,##0%'),Num(sum(ConMeasure),'#,##0') )

the above one I used based on your input.... it is working fine.... but when I want to use third dimension name it is not working... 

Then I modified the if statement in the below format but no luck 😞

=if(Control='GMT Compliance',Num(sum(ConMeasure),'#,##0%'),if(Control='Clarity Timesheet Compliance(%)',Num(sum(ConMeasure),'#,##0%'),if(Control='EIM Quality(%)',Num(sum(ConMeasure),'#,##0%'),Num(sum(ConMeasure),'#,##0'))))

any advise to have three dimension?