Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanket94
Contributor III
Contributor III

pivot table qliksense -total of percentages

Hi ‌,

i am new to Qlik , was trying to draw out the pivot table that would help me to prioritize things. I am trying to get a column of percentages of total right next to the dec ro and nondec. Bascially dividing with total.

PLease help

thanks 31B28A12-24CC-4DE0-A3C6-35C383AE2976.jpeg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I'm not sure if I understand correctly. Do you want a % share of Season=DECRO on total Season and Season=NONDEC on total Season? If so, you can do this without set analysis, using the TOTAL qualifier. I can't write here exactly what you need, because the dimensions are not fully visible on the picture, but I'm sure you'll be able to adjust this:

Sum(Units)/Sum(TOTAL<[Consol MFN.Trai...],[Consol MFN.Car...],[Consol MFN.DLV...]>Units)

fill in the dots according to actual field names.

Hope this helps.

Juraj

View solution in original post

2 Replies
juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I'm not sure if I understand correctly. Do you want a % share of Season=DECRO on total Season and Season=NONDEC on total Season? If so, you can do this without set analysis, using the TOTAL qualifier. I can't write here exactly what you need, because the dimensions are not fully visible on the picture, but I'm sure you'll be able to adjust this:

Sum(Units)/Sum(TOTAL<[Consol MFN.Trai...],[Consol MFN.Car...],[Consol MFN.DLV...]>Units)

fill in the dots according to actual field names.

Hope this helps.

Juraj

sanket94
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks a lot.. It worked