Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.
1) ASCII and character values to display in table
2) this is variable my string function
output : *#*#*#*# display..okay
i want output is & *#*#*# like that ..
3)Remove the character(#) in the name field
4) this my table
i want to display like rajeevsunkara
1) I didn't understood what you meant ... for ASCII numbers you can use chr(#)
2) let vrepeat= '& ' & Repeat('*#',3);
4) firstname&lastname as Full_name
1) Do you want a table with all ASCII characters and their respective number?
Load Chr(RecNo()+Ord('A')-1) as Alpha, Ord('A') - 1 + RecNo() as Num autogenerate 26;
This will create a table from A - Z (upper case) and respective numbers (65-90)