Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

problem downloading qliksense

Qlik Sense Desktop 0.90.0.0 has been detected. Upgrades are only supported from version 0.96.0.0 . Please uninstall 0.90.0.0 and try again.

i can't see qlik sense so can't uninstall it - any help much appreciated !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Got this sorted Josh,

All programs called QlikView but ID’d it via version number.

Will update in the community which is exactly where the focus should be i.e. not within the Qlik ORG.

Thanks to your ORG for driving this, (ORG are the ones with the financial clout) and instigating the change (it can’t come from anywhere else - must come from an ORG).

Have a good day Josh, Clive

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Uninstall QlikView.Next. That was the project name of what became Qlik Sense.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Josh,

I can’t see that neither, what next (prefer to avoid the registry if at all possible).

Clive

Not applicable
Author

Got this sorted Josh,

All programs called QlikView but ID’d it via version number.

Will update in the community which is exactly where the focus should be i.e. not within the Qlik ORG.

Thanks to your ORG for driving this, (ORG are the ones with the financial clout) and instigating the change (it can’t come from anywhere else - must come from an ORG).

Have a good day Josh, Clive

Not applicable
Author

if you look in programs you will see multiple products (QlikView, Sense Next etc) are called the same e.g. QlikView, you can ID the approp one by looking at the ver numbers & then if required unistal it (think of the ver number as a chip flavour which identifies the type of pathway e.g. dementia, cataracts etc) - if this doesn't make sense please ask ...

wallace_c
Employee
Employee

Hi Clive,

I would suggest you uninstall/clean up everything related to "qlik" in your computer, Search through Computer C drive or use a 3rd party tool such as Everything

Capture.JPG.jpg

Restart and install again. Hope this can help.

If you still have problem after this, please provide us some screenshots for the situation. Cheers!

Regards,

Wallace