Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

qWidget Date Picker

Hi all,

add

mto

swr

I am using the qWidget date picker in my sheet, when i refresh or open the page date picker is displaying as "Error: visualization failed to render". If i do any changes in the sheet it will start working fine.

qw.png 

qw1.png

Anyone gone through this issue? if not anyone please help on this.

Regards,

Pramod

14 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Pramod,

As the dat picker is an extension, its worth debugging the extension. Doing so you will get more information about the issue and could be easier to solve.

Also, based on the problem you have mentioned,there could be some initialisation problem or an undefined javascript variable being reffered to. Check the browser console for the actual error.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram,

I have a error in console like below, please help on it.

qerror.png

Regards,

Pramod

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Pramod,

That makes sense .

Looks like the ng-model takes a date value in a specific format and you might be passing some other value. Change the format of the input and give a try.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram,

I am providing the date format itself, i have double checked it.

Are you using qWidget date-picker in server? it's working fine?

Regards,

Pramod

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Hi Pramod,

I don't see a date picker in the qWidget repo can you post your widget code or any other detail?

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Yes I do and is working fine Pramod.

Thanks and Regards,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply Sangram,

please check the below descussion

date picker in qWidget showing Blank

When i used on the server i am using with admin rights, but while using through my web app, the users have only the permissions to view, not to edit or create the app or sheets, so their i am not able to view.

Is this problem of permissions(security rules)?

But i tried giving permissions to those users also, but not able to use the date picker.

please help on this.

Regards,

pramod

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Pramod,

I don't think that its the issue with the edit option. Editing is not equal to input , so strongly believe that this is not the issue. And the error which you have got in the console is nowhere related to it.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

Can you help on what may be the solution for the issue i am facing....

you have got my issue right?