Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

qlik sense app crashed

hi

i am getting error while opening app.

cant able to duplicate or export

9 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

Michael TarallArthur Lee

can you take a look at this

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Arul,

Unfortunately we need more information, please provide the steps you are performing, Qlik Sense edition and version info (Server / Desktop / Cloud) - and any recent changes you might have performed.

You can also check the logs here and attach them to the discussion:

C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log

The logs located here might provide some insight:

• C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Proxy\System
  • C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Repository\System

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

Hi Michale,

i am using sense server 2.2.

last reload took 14 hrs . but usually load in 30 mins.

Thanks

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Arul - the log shows some security related errors in regards to permissions and objects not being found in a certain directory and on the host -  check the lines where it is marked ERROR. Since you are using Qlik Sense Server, did you get this directly form us with a support agreement or did you get this from a partner?

If us - I would suggest you open a support ticket they are best to handle things like this. If a partner, I would suggest contacting them. There are many other areas in your environment that are not known to me so it may be a bit difficult to troubleshoot. I'm sorry I could not be of much help just yet, we will have to dig deeper still.

Do you know:

Is this a single node Qlik Sense server?

Are you clustering or have a multi-node environment?

I still need to know the other steps performed before this error occurred. Did this work previously, then you upgraded to 2.2 and then it no longer works etc.

Thanks

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

hi

we got this from partner

single node Qlik Sense server

this worked until yesterday

after upgrading to 2.2 it worked well

Thanks

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Arul - please work with the partner as they are your dedicated support personnel, unless you have a support contract with us, then you can open a case. It seems that the app was corrupted somehow. Unfortunately there is not enough information here to troubleshoot. as those errors in the log file could be a "red herring" as well. My only other suggestion is to restore the app from backup prior to your upgrade. I assume you backed up the installation before the upgrade. App objects are stored in this location of the installation:

C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Apps

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable

Above log files shows Proxy services and repository database services are stoped [some reason] . Reload[import] same application[backup file] on QMC and your user privileges should like R_U_D_P, Stop and Restart all Qliksense services on windows server

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Arul,

This can happen even if the space on your disk has ran out. Is this the case?

arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

i have free space of 100GB