Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
berryandcherry6
Not applicable

qliksense 3.0 issue : Not able to insert Script from database after upgradation

Hi,

I have just now upgraded qliksense 2.2  to qliksense 3.0, but i find that i am not able to Insert script from tables to load data.

Before upgradation every thing was working fine,i see this issue after upgradation.

Is there any thing i need to do after upgrading to  qlik 3.0, so that i will be able to select fields from database to insert script?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
berryandcherry6
Not applicable

Re: qliksense 3.0 issue : Not able to insert Script from database after upgradation

Thanks clark

I had upgraded it to 3.0. After upgrading to 3.0.1 (3.0 SR1) now i am able to insert script.

12 Replies
millan123
Not applicable

Re: qliksense 3.0 issue : Not able to insert Script from database after upgradation

Hi Supriya,

Your able to see the tables ??

berryandcherry6
Not applicable

Yes, i am just able to select tables from left column, but i am not able to insert script  or  get data preview.

Have you installed qliksense 3.o?Is it working fine.

chooco_co
Not applicable

Hi Supriya,

Can you attach screenshot ? so we can get clear issue.

Are you upgrade to 3.0.1 or 3.0?

Regards,

Marco

millan123
Not applicable

No I am using 2.3.4,,..

Please create one new database connection as test and try on that??? if that will not help please restart the physical server

berryandcherry6
Not applicable

I have upgraded to qliksense 3.0.1

Capture1.PNG

millan123
Not applicable

can you please uncheck the hidescript button on top of the right corner

berryandcherry6
Not applicable

No changes

millan123
Not applicable

You have tested with new database connection??

Are you able to fetch the data from QVD??

berryandcherry6
Not applicable

Thanks clark

I had upgraded it to 3.0. After upgrading to 3.0.1 (3.0 SR1) now i am able to insert script.