cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Duplicate Derived Field" error message

Hi there,

i am trying to load a second table in my app and i get the message of "Duplicate Derived Field" at the end of load.

Could someone explain to me how to interpret the message and what i should search for?

Thank you,

Lawrence

6 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

can you post a screenshot? does it tell you what field?

and the entire table load also fails?

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I believe that me and Lawrence are having the same problem.

In my case the message showed by Qlik Sense is:

The following errors occurred:

Duplicate Derived Field

The error occurred here:

DERIVE FIELDS FROM FIELDS [AGN_DT_ULTIMAATUCAD], [DT_LANCAMENTO], [DT_INICIO_OBRA], [DT_PREV_TERMINO_OBRA], [DT_PREV_ULTIMA_ENTREGA], [ORG_DT_REGISTRO], [BLO_DT_ENTREGA], [EST_DT_LANCAMENTO], [EST_DT_INICIOOBRA], [EST_DT_FIMOBRA], [UND_DATA_SITUACAO], [DATA_FECHAMENTO], [DT_VALIDADE_PROPOSTA], [CND_DT_STATUS] USING [autoCalendar]

This error occur on the auto generated load script for 7 views using a Oracle Database Connection.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi there,

i noticed that i get this message when i have different Auto-generated sections in the data load editor.

The message is the following: Duplicate Derived Field: DERIVE FIELDS FROM FIELDS [REQDATEORDER] USING [autoCalendar]

This is the second line of "Derive fields from fields" in the script. But even if i copy all the fields in one line i get the same message but them with all the fields included.

In fact today i am blocked because it seems that i cannot add more than 1 tables in my app and then unblock the script.

Thank you for your help,

Lawrence

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

What I'm thinking you have two [autoCalendar], right? how about define like this [autoCalendar1] and [autoCalendar2], and see what will happen then

Thank you,

Yuwei

sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

please post  a sample app or share your script so that we can better understand the issue you are facing

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This should be the answer