Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

carlftw91
New Contributor

"Mark off" function in Qlik

Hi all,

I am a new member here and have just started to familiarize myself with qlik sense desktop.

My objective is to create a simple qlik app that has the function of a sing off button.

For instance, when you read through an online document, you usually have a mark on/off button in the end of the agreement/document that you need to mark in order to agree or disagree with the presented document. That mark off/off function is what I am looking for.

1. is it possible?

2. Since im very novice, what are the essensial first steps for me to do in order to learn to create such a function?

/Carl

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
beck110979
Valued Contributor III

Re: "Mark off" function in Qlik

Hi Carl,

if i understood you right, you want to have a small window for making mark. but you can use for these purposes the buttons as well, What do you think about it?

Beck

4 Replies
beck110979
Valued Contributor III

Hi Carl,

if i understood you right, you want to have a small window for making mark. but you can use for these purposes the buttons as well, What do you think about it?

Beck

carlftw91
New Contributor

‌correct. lets make an easy example.

if the information provided is an easy calculation: 1+1=2

then below you can either mark "yes" or "No".

do you follow me?

beck110979
Valued Contributor III

Hi Carl,

look at this:http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/56728f52d1e497241ae698a0

i hope that helps

Beck

beck110979
Valued Contributor III

Hi Carl,

i see your point, you want to have the situation with conditional showing of objects ( in this case two buttons: yes and no) but the conditional showing in qlik sense is not possible, you can maybe use the sheet event (extension). if you need this extension: SheetEvent let me know, or look at on QlikBranch.

Beck

Community Browser