Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulchittenden
Contributor
Contributor

"Your license is not valid. You have limited access to content, and may not be able to view or edit"

Background - I've used Qliksense desktop for years, "moved" to the cloud version, uploaded apps, and all is working fine during trial.  Trial ends and prompted to pay for a subscription ( which I have done ).  In my portal I see "Qlik Sense Business - International", in my Hub I get the message "Your license is not valid. You have limited access to content, and may not be able to view or edit" and an invite to "Activate now" which takes me back to the Portal - which of course gives me evidence of the Subscription.  I can access the Console as well.

I am completely lost, and just sat on the phone for 30 minutes waiting for support and just got cut off.  I try various support portals - but every time you ask for login on support - it doesn't login in.

where do I start for help - it was soooo easy before  - i sent a support ticket days ago and no answer.  

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Keith_Makka
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks Paul

My account is also resolved. Was also a backend issue. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
paulchittenden
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have also spent 45 minutes waiting for a support call - this is crazy

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

@paulchittenden  I am sorry to hear about these bad experiences you had.
We have our Customer Support team looking at your case at this moment.
Thank you for your patience.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
Keith_Makka
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have the same issue. Please advise on how to resolve this.

paulchittenden
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Honestly I think I found the email address of someone in support at a high level. Did a polite moan, and they were very helpful and forwarded to the support team.

This was a year ago so a little hazy on details. Weird times a year ago as well.

It was a back end issue. Was resolved.
Keith_Makka
Contributor II
Contributor II

Great stuff. Thanks so much. I hope mine gets resolved soon too.

Keith_Makka
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks Paul

My account is also resolved. Was also a backend issue. 

ajvctrindade
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Same issue. Opened a case

Gal123
Contributor II
Contributor II

I just purchased a licence for a year 4 days ago and now I'm stuck in the same situation. 

I'm not able to edit any of my apps, when choosing "Activate now" I'm being transfered to my account page which shows I have a valid license.

No support is available on Sundays and I can't do anything.

This is unacceptable!!!