Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
narayanaqlik
Creator
Creator

"hypercube results are too large" while exporting Straight table into Excel in Qliksense

Hi All,

I have fields and Expressions (35) in my straight table, While i am trying to export into Excel from Qlik sense i have seen  up to  500,998 records by selecting some filters i can able export in my report when i have seen 700,111 records it is giving "hyper cube results are too large".

Could you please explain me What was the actual reason, what is the max limit to export into excel report. Is it Excel limitation or Sense limitation. So how can i export the entire data into Excel in my report i have nearly 1,897,342(2,000,000)records are there.

All the Records data is plain data only like numbers , Alphanumeric and  Text only.

There is no Polygon data, map data,no links data..

Thanks in Advance...!

1 Reply
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

My guess is that it is Sense protecting you from sending a download to the client that will slow things down horrendously, and also cause it a lot of time to calculate.  When the table is rendered on the screen only the values you can see are calculated, and cache is created to allow smooth scrolling.  If you export then every single value needs to be calculated.

If you need to export every row then you are better off doing this with a STORE statement in your load script.  This can only do one table at a time, so it may be that you need to do some ApplyMap or JOIN statements in the load to get the data in the right state.

Hope that helps.