Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simin_au
Contributor III
Contributor III

"if condition" scripts for page titles when it involves date

Hi,

I have a question about ‘if condition’ scripts when it involves date. Let me explain more about that.
The dashboard I am working on includes different data, each of which has a different time frame. For example, the data range for one data is from 1 Jan 2015 to 31 Dec 2019, while another data includes dates from 1 Feb 2019 to 31 Jul 2020. In the title of the page for each of the Apps related to each of these data I need to specify what time frame the data involves.

In other words, I need to tell the App if a specific variable exists (which means the date is related to specific dat), show the min & max date – something like:
if(Len(Trim([specificvariable]))>0, Date(MonthStart(Min(date)),'d MMM yyyy') & ' to ' & Date(Max(date),'d MMM yyyy')).
But it doesn’t work.

*I should add that I have included a master calendar in my dashboard and it works well.

@Michael_Tarallo kindly helped with my query and created a sample file here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vbxddr1190udpvd/AABzpg-ZpKIJ5Nah1d7S69E7a?dl=0

and an explanation about that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1xH9YWJr38&feature=youtu.be

However, I couldn’t download the .qvf file.

I am wondered if anyone has had the same problem and could be able to help.

Thank you,

Simin

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Simin - I attached the .qvf here - see if you can download?

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
simin_au
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Mike,

Thank you but I still couldn't download the file.

I should mention that I am not using Qlik sense desktop. Could the problem be related to that?

Regards,

Simin

simin_au
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Michael_Tarallo ,

Thank you but I still couldn't download the file.

I should mention that I am not using Qlik sense desktop. Could the problem be related to that?

Regards,

Simin

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Try this - I added it to a .zip

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik