Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
azucna122
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

remove the selection filter from the block chart

hello i am new to qlik sense,

I was wondering if there is a way to remove the option to check the filter of a block chart, I know this option exists with the vizlib extension charts, but I see that there is the block chart extension in the Vizlib library, only the mekko chart is there.

azucna122_0-1677001597561.png

If this option does not exist, is there any way to tell the mekko graph to put the labels inside the graph itself and not at the bottom or behind the graph?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @azucna122 

Here is part 1 of your answer. That feature is currently listed as a feature request. But that is an interesting feature!

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/Disable-Hide-Selection-Tools-and-Smart-Search-for-Publ...

The mekko chart seems to embed labels by default. This is the result of my test. (I removed the legend so as to make room for the chart itself.

mekko.PNG

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi there.

If possible, please create a mockup of what your requirement is and we'll see if we can or cannot do it.

Please explain in detail, 

• Expect results
  • Actual results

In the meantime, the selection features you shared in the image above cannot be hidden/removed from Qlik Objects such as filter panes or other selectible chart areas. 

Perhaps you could demonstrate with a mockup of your vizlib object just to ensure we are talking about the same thing.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
azucna122
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

good morning Frank_S,

I was referring to this option that only appears if the graph is of the Vizlib extension, is there any way to get this option with the block chart?

If that option does not exist in the block chart, how can I make the mekko chart label inside the chart itself?

azucna122_1-1677046333779.png

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @azucna122 

Here is part 1 of your answer. That feature is currently listed as a feature request. But that is an interesting feature!

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/Disable-Hide-Selection-Tools-and-Smart-Search-for-Publ...

The mekko chart seems to embed labels by default. This is the result of my test. (I removed the legend so as to make room for the chart itself.

mekko.PNG

Kind regards...